In line with GDPR, we have made some changes to our Privacy Notice. Here you will find all the information you need about how we gather information from you, where we may have got your data from, how we may use it and how we keep it secure. You will also find information about your rights in regards to your personal data and how to exercise those rights.
Who are we?
Future Legal Services Ltd is a privately owned Will writing and Estate planning organisation. We have a number of self-employed Consultants who work for us covering promoting and selling our services. We are the data controllers and determine how your data is collected and used our Consultants are the processors and have very strict GDPR compliant guidelines that they must follow when processing your data.
If you have any questions about how we use or process your data please email email@example.com.
Our registered office is:
42 Lytton Road
How do we collect Personal Data?
- Through forms on this website – hosted by Instapage
- Through postal mailings
- Purchased via third-party data companies
The lawful basis for processing your data
We collect Customer Personal Data in order for our Consultants to make contact with the Data Subject to discuss our services. Should the data subject purchase a service from Future Legal Services Ltd we collect further Personal data in order to produce an accurate and legally binding Will. Should the data subject wish to purchase further services including, but not limited to Lasting Power of Attorney preparation or pre-paid Funeral plans Future Legal Services Ltd may be required to collect further data. Future Legal Services Ltd will only collect what is strictly necessary to carry out the required processing. Future Legal Services will never share or sell your data nor will your data be added to any email distribution lists.
The data that we collect from forms hosted on our website, postal mailings, via our partners – including The English Indoor Bowls Association is processed under Consent. The Data Subject can remove their consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Future Legal Services Ltd processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to us, see below section for full contact details.
The data that we purchase from third-party data brokers is processed under legitimate interest. This is made up of Survey Data. At the time the data was collect the Data Subject gave their details and chose not to opt out of being contacted by Consumer Lifestyles partners – which includes Future Legal Services Ltd.
We collect the Data Subjects personal details on our paper instruction forms in order to fulfill our contractual obligations to our customers and produce a legally binding Will. Transactional data also falls under the Contractual heading – that is data that we collect in order to process payments.
Storage of Personal Data
Data is held in Future Legal Services Ltd SQL databases housed in our in-house servers. Our databases are not cloud-based or exposed to the internet and Future Legal Services Ltd does not store personal data outside the EEA.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Future Legal Services Ltd is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to the restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Future Legal Services Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why which you have the right to legally challenge.
Future Legal Services Ltd at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Future Legal Services Ltd) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Future Legal Services Ltd or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Future Legal Services Ltd will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Future Legal Services Ltd is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 01322 664885 or writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed Future Legal Services Ltd or its partners and/or Consultants, you have the right to complain to Future Legal Services Ltd Directors; Mr Andrew Hyde or Mr Ian Shaw. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Future Legal Services Ltd, attention of the Directors
Unit 1, 3 White Oak Square
Telephone 01322 664885 or email email@example.com
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored on your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.